Saturday, July 21, 2012

busy and happy!!

hi There..
It's been a while since I wrote the previous post. We have been so busy lately. We are starting a new business and it's not as easy as I thought. There are so many things we need to fix. Website, Facebook page, Ebay, etsy, and the most difficult thing for me is promotion. Liem is really helpful with the promotion and marketing. While I am in charge in design and production. 

I am very excited about this business and can't stop thinking about it. 



While we are working on this I have to make some custom necklaces for friends. Here are some of them:




 They said that they love it. And nothing can make me happier than to see someone looking good wearing my piece of art.

Have a nice day everyone!!

Love
Mira.

No comments:

Post a Comment