Saturday, September 1, 2012

featured Artist - Carol Sclaupitz / Carol's Adornments




I was born in Pennsylvania and after moving around a handful of times my husband and I find ourselves living in Pennsylvania again. I have two beautiful daughters that are my inspiration in life as they handle their very busy life so well. I also have 5 grandchildren that mean the world to me and miss them all the time. 

I consider myself very lucky, after having friends and friends of friends buy jewelry I’ve made allowing me to continue doing what I enjoy. My shop Carol’s Adornments @ www.etsy.com/shop/CarolsAdornments is my first time showing my jewelry online. 

Most of my jewelry is made with stone as I’ve always been fascinated with all the beautiful variations in nature and is an attempt to showcase what nature has already done so well. 

piece of Arts:





Carol Sclaupitz


No comments:

Post a Comment