Saturday, September 1, 2012

Featured artist - Faina / Quilt salon




To say the truth I have been making quilts for more than 12 years. I graduated from the special courses on design, history and technology of "quilt" at the Ethnographic Museum in St. Petersburg. Moreover I always learn new literature on "quilt" technique. It takes about 5-7 days to make a quilt. Frankly speaking It depends on the complexity of the the picture and number of elements. I can't keep from sewing! I make quilts all the time in my studio together with my students. I choose Etsy thanks to advice of other "handmade" masters.


The link to my etsy shop: www.etsy.com/shop/Quiltsalon?ref=pr_shop_more

Thank you so much for featuring my items on your blog :)


Piece of Arts:







Faina Gavrilova



No comments:

Post a Comment