Sunday, September 9, 2012

Featured Artist - Tatiana / The Mirey Boutique





Hello!
My name is Tatiana. 

I have Master of Architecture Degree and Degree in Landscape Architecture. 
I also graduated from the Sogetsu school of ikebana of Japan.
Art and fashion has always been my passion and I decided to create my first jewelry collection.

The inspiration of my jewelry come in my mind from French Romanticism. 
Romantic, Shabby Chic, Fragile and Dreamy - major elements that are dedicated to integrate into my designs. 

I've a love for beautiful fabrics, fine laces, swarovski crystal, pearls, vintage jewelry which you will find incorporated into my designs.
For jewelry I use only the highest quality parts and accessories. Only Handmade.

Unique and exciting jewelry to make you shine for everyday! 

Because a lot of people likes my jewelry I decided to open a shop on ETSY www.etsy.com/shop/TheMireyBoutique

I believe that each girl should deserve her “one of a kind” jewelry, and hope you can find yours in my shop!

If you find extraordinary and personal jewelry, this is definitely the right place where you can shop for your wedding or special occasion.

TheMireyBoutique.etsy.com 

Pieces of arts





No comments:

Post a Comment